Let me see your scribble!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid 🧜🏼‍♀️
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
12,179
Reaction score
37,716
Location
Go Birds
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have any little notes, scribbles, etc. that only a fellow reefer would understand?
Here's mine from yesterday while I had a little downtime at work.
The other nurse I work with saw it and flat out said, "What in the world does all that mean?? Is that for a patient?" To which I laughed and said, "Nah, it's for my little tank". 20211019_121140.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't have scribble notes, mostly (comp) note pad. I am sure no one wants to see my logs.....

I log my test results into a spreadsheet.

ok, you guys are way more high tech than I am.... Especially when I'm at work... I jot down all kinds of notes on post its.
I'm old. If I don't write it down, it won't happen.. lol
 
ok, you guys are way more high tech than I am.... Especially when I'm at work... I jot down all kinds of notes on post its.
I'm old. If I don't write it down, it won't happen.. lol
I used to use pen,pencil. Got tired of smudges all over my hands.;Bucktooth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new