let see those hungry LPS!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter spspirate
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Scolly
 

Attachments

  • ISO 100 D5100 066.jpg
    ISO 100 D5100 066.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 257
NOM NOM NOM!!!!! It loves krill!!
070313172428.jpg
 
Feed me!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20130613_132953.jpg
    20130613_132953.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 20130703_110830.jpg
    20130703_110830.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 197
My red one eats his weight in food every couple days. It's crazy!
 
I know this is an old thread, but I thought it would be better to post here rather than start a whole new thread about the same thing.
Share your hungry LPS guys! I want to see those tentacles going nuts!

8f58437c9dad5d78484283e056d49ac8.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new