Let's do a Reef2Reef Pop-Up Scavenger Hunt! But with a twist...

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see that you guys like these scavenger hunts, but you are just too darn good at them! So let's spice it up.

Yesterday, a member of our community requested a scavenger hunt. So, in honor of your request, @Miami Reef, this hunt is themed around YOU! Let's get into it! Disclaimer: Miami Reef was NOT informed this was happening before this post and is eligible to play and claim the prize!

As stated above, all the threads in this post are based on something to do with or related to our friend, @Miami Reef! It could be a thread they have commented on or created, a thread in forum we see them frequently hanging out in, or even threads with keywords in the title. This is to name just a few options. It's become quite apparent that I have severely underestimated the R2R community member's ability to find images in the name of free things, so I have to make this a little harder...Forgive me. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: I will update this thread with more hints as we go along. Here's the details:

1. Comment on this thread, letting us know you're playing!

2. An image has been hidden in 3 different threads within our community...Image and hints below!

3. One winner will claim this prize! Once you've found all three threads where the images are located, please post a link to the threads and state the page number you found it in! Then BOOM, you win!

Before we get into hints, what are you playing for? I hope you like suspense because I'm holding this prize close to my chest for now. It will be revealed in due time! For now, here are your hints:

----------

Thread 1 Hint: Some of the worst problems are posted in this forum, and you might find Miami Reef here and not because of boredom.

Extra Hint: I can’t think of any forum more handy than the one that’s named after good ol’ Randy
Extra Hint: Some say chemistry is the worst, maybe even cursed. He'll give you a summary on how to recover(y).

----------

Thread 2 Hint: This thread doesn't have anything to do with Miami Reef personally, but the key to unlocking this thread is just being plain lucky.

Extra Hint: To build or not to build? Take this hit to get your scavenger hunt fill.
Extra Hint: 720g to by lucky reefer, maybe a progress thread will be the number #1 teacher.

----------

Thread 3 Hint: Think outside the box to open the gate; to find this post, you must think 'eradicate.'

Extra Hint: To learn your fate, take this bait. Look back to one of Miami Reef’s threads, almost too far to date.
Extra Hint: One last try to handle the Ich, better get going before the fishies are sick.

----------

We have to keep in theme, so the image you are looking for is @Miami Reef's member icon posted below! The icon will be located in the comments of the thread. Here is the image you are looking for. The hunt starts NOW!

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.11.46 AM.png

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's go!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh dear. This is diabolical. lol

I hope you guys won’t dig too far into the past. I was a cringy newb lol.
As we all were at some point. LOL No worries, sir!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dear. This is diabolical. lol

I hope you guys won’t dig too far into the past. I was a cringy newb lol.
I'm gonna honor this request.

I couldn't find anything last time I tried. Good luck to folks who know how to search on this site.

:cool:

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To learn your fate, take this bait. Look back to one of Miami Reef’s threads, almost too far to date.

That’s my worst fear. I constantly think about how I can have all my old threads erased. This could not be worse!

Scared Good Mythical Morning GIF by Rhett and Link

Lord help me. My reputation will be RUINED!

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Miami Reef , I have always loved you from afar. I would be overrun with hairydinocyanoich if it weren't for your threads!

But "eradicate" must be one of your "buzzwords"! There are 4 pages of posts where you use that word!!

I'm dizzy from scrolling and may have to just admit that @AlyciaMarie , you have won this round. My metaphorical hat is off you, madame.

(Psssttt... I'm a nurse, too!)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back