!!!LET'S DO IT, BC MEM-DAY WEEKEND BATTLEBOX SALE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
images-7.jpeg

Doesn't really happen very often, but I am totally up for this one. Nice and easy. Starting today through Monday, take 10% off all Battleboxes!!!

Use the code below at check out, or click on the image above to zip you directly to the site, and have the code entered for you automatically. Every order will also come with a Battlebrush and can ship as soon as next Tuesday!

For 10% off battleboxes use: MEM-DAY-MAGIC

Last edited:

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After I posted that I had a moment of pause where I always forget that sarcasm is difficult to come across via typed word. I knew you would know I’m joking, but others...maybe not so much....

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After I posted that I had a moment of pause where I always forget that sarcasm is difficult to come across via typed word. I knew you would know I’m joking, but others...maybe not so much....

Lol, You are solid gold my friend!

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is 10% off of fairy food ?
Can I get a 2 hour shipping in a private jet for the fairy food ? Lol ...

Seriously , if anyone is on the verge and have decided to reward yourself with the finest acros , this is the time !!!

Regards,
Abhishek

Fence13

Over Thinker Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they come with tips on how to get rid of the old stuff to make room for the new stuff? :cool: Maybe the wife won't find out!

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they come with tips on how to get rid of the old stuff to make room for the new stuff? :cool: Maybe the wife won't find out!
Ha! My wife usually doesn’t notice. The kids blow my cover... they notice every little detail. They’ll be like, “daddy your new coral/fish is so pretty!”, then the wife is like “you bought another coral?”. Freakin kids...

Fence13

Over Thinker Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! My wife usually doesn’t notice. The kids blow my cover... they notice every little detail. They’ll be like, “daddy your new coral/fish is so pretty!”, then the wife is like “you bought another coral?”. Freakin kids...

I can hear her now "why'd you buy new coral if your new tank isn't set up yet?!"

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon, be a man. Do what I do, sneak it in after dark so she doesn't notice.:) Actually, I'm very fortunate. My wife has been in the hobby along with me since the late '80's so I get away with a lot.

rodrigo123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
images-7.jpeg

Doesn't really happen very often, but I am totally up for this one. Nice and easy. Starting today through Monday, take 10% off all Battleboxes!!!

Use the code below at check out, or click on the image above to zip you directly to the site, and have the code entered for you automatically. Every order will also come with a Battlebrush and can ship as soon as next Tuesday!

For 10% off battleboxes use: MEM-DAY-MAGIC

I’m a 1st time customer and am excited about the battlebox I just ordered. I recently heard of you on an episode on SPS corals by BRS. I was on the fence about buying corals right now but your sale is what did it for me. I’m looking forward to seeing what frag pieces I get.

Rod

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m a 1st time customer and am excited about the battlebox I just ordered. I recently heard of you on an episode on SPS corals by BRS. I was on the fence about buying corals right now but your sale is what did it for me. I’m looking forward to seeing what frag pieces I get.

Rod

Awesome Rod, thanks a ton. Really appreciate it! I'll send over some details on selection specifics and shipping real soon.

Kevin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rod
You won't be sorry believe me.

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A local and I are splitting a Memorial Day sale battlebox. This will be my first time ordering directly from you and I am eagerly anticipating receiving the order. We haven’t even decided how we will split it but truthfully I don’t care. I’d be happy with just about anything from your site.

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really wish I had some money but I upgraded a few months ago...Best thing is blank slate and more room for BC Corals :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back