!!!!IT'S HERE! THE ANNUAL MEM-DAY-SALE AT BATTLECORALS IS ON!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it was a thing that was mentioned and discussed a while back here in this thread.

and, after most people agreed it was a good idea I ended up setting up a little newsletter type thing that I believe you have to unsubscribe to be taken off of when you check out. So chances are you are in and got the email. But if not let me know.

This was only my second time using it so it's pretty much the opposite of spam. But worth it for any of those that are subscribers for sure:)
Is there no way to subscribe without placing an order? I remember the thread but I didn’t know you actually made a newsletter.

I wouldn’t mind having my email added to it.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got the email! Not sure how I signed up (haven't actually ordered from you... yet...) but, guess I do subscribe!
Is there no way to subscribe without placing an order? I remember the thread but I didn’t know you actually made a newsletter.

I wouldn’t mind having my email added to it.

Apparently so! I’m not exactly sure how it worked for dansyr but I do remember talking with my developer and he said he could easily make me up a link for people to subscribe. In fact I had planned on adding it to that thread but it definitely fell through the cracks on me lol.

Will see if I can revisit that with him.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it was a thing that was mentioned and discussed a while back here in this thread.

and, after most people agreed it was a good idea I ended up setting up a little newsletter type thing that I believe you have to unsubscribe to be taken off of when you check out. So chances are you are in and got the email. But if not let me know.

This was only my second time using it so it's pretty much the opposite of spam. But worth it for any of those that are subscribers for sure:)
I did get it, showed up 5:51 PM , unfortunately I placed my order at about 6 AM :p

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe Biden Wreath GIF by Storyful

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks to everyone for all the support this weekend. Wishing all a happy memorial day! orders will start going out tomorrow all the way thru to next week for sure. if you haven't heard from me yet you will very soon.

Thanks again!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back