ok this one ran its course, the title just seems silly to me now. You guys rocked it though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The battlebox has arrived!!
The V-day themed sticker was a nice touch lol.
All corals look phenomenal under my new T5s, I can't wait to get them mounted.
Thank you Battlecorals!
PXL_20240216_162406664.jpg
PXL_20240216_162539002.jpg PXL_20240216_162947012.jpg
PXL_20240216_163524777.jpg
Can't wait to see them under your lights! Killer box!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just stunned at this giveaway. I see other giveaways on here theres one right now for 10k its a month long contest. With a random drawing etc from a pretty big company. Adam who as far as I know is a one man show. Gives away 5k in a couple hours!!!!!!!! I mean dang dude !!!! What a amazing awesome and extremely generous thing to do !!!!

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just stunned at this giveaway. I see other giveaways on here theres one right now for 10k its a month long contest. With a random drawing etc from a pretty big company. Adam who as far as I know is a one man show. Gives away 5k in a couple hours!!!!!!!! I mean dang dude !!!! What a amazing awesome and extremely generous thing to do !!!!
It certainly makes it easy to support someone who does that for the community. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It certainly makes it easy to support someone who does that for the community. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
1,000%

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am shocked by how bright blue the tort is! I can see it from across the basement, it just glows.
17081028804968029949384452987299.jpg
I can vouch for that Oregon Tort! I got one from Adam in my last box, and thought the same thing...hints of bright blues and teals right out of the bag! And one heck of a thick frag too!

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only that, but I have received two battle boxes from Adam since I started ordering from Battle Corals. And they are hands-down some of the biggest, chunkiest healthiest looking frags you’re going to get.

Last edited:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only that, but I have received two battle boxes from Adam since I started ordering from Battle Corals. And they are hands-down some of the biggest, chunkiest healthiest looking fags you’re going to get.
I 1000000000000000% +1 agree! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see those corals under some lights!!
works been crazy, but planning on mounting them to the rocks tomorrow so will post pics once they are up.

Is it bad that Im already looking at purchasing another box haha, figure why not since they are still marked off :zany-face::grinning-face-with-sweat:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
works been crazy, but planning on mounting them to the rocks tomorrow so will post pics once they are up.

Is it bad that Im already looking at purchasing another box haha, figure why not since they are still marked off :zany-face::grinning-face-with-sweat:
Do it!!!

As an aside, here’s the Quizzler under my halides. No edits. No filters. All the new growth is purple. The base is still browned out.

IMG_0746.jpeg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crazier things have been done!
Do it!!!

As an aside, here’s the Quizzler under my halides. No edits. No filters. All the new growth is purple. The base is still browned out.

IMG_0746.jpeg
corals truly are incredible animals! I had a meteor shower cyphastrea that started as 3 small polyps with a bright green base, totally browned out, but grew at least 20-30 more polyps. 6 months later the base greened up greener than ever!

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished cutting the plugs and getting these all attached to the rocks. So some are still a little ticked.

And I dunno what happened to the stylo but it seems something managed to sting and kill a small section of it overnight while it was wedged into a rock. But stylos are tough so hoping it’ll heal up quick.

Forgive the audio, i just noticed it, He wants crunchy food :grinning-face-with-sweat:

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized my video isn't viewable on mobile haha. Reposting youtube link for anyone that might want to see it.

C... is for the way you color up
O... reverse osmosis, bottoms up
R... is RTN please stay away
A and L make aluminum on my most recent ICP oh F me

Coral is all that I can think about
Coral I better give Adam a shout
Crap my bank account is empty
My wife is going to behead me
Here's this stupid song now let me pray

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized my video isn't viewable on mobile haha. Reposting youtube link for anyone that might want to see it.

C... is for the way you color up
O... reverse osmosis, bottoms up
R... is RTN please stay away
A and L make aluminum on my most recent ICP oh F me

Coral is all that I can think about
Coral I better give Adam a shout
Crap my bank account is empty
My wife is going to behead me
Here's this stupid song now let me pray

My vote for best performance!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back