ok this one ran its course, the title just seems silly to me now. You guys rocked it though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This could be fun or it could be a hot, heart shaped mess. Probably the latter. But we'll roll with it, for now.

I for one, am way to shy to belt anything out. Even for fun. But if you or anyone you know, happens to have a halfway decent set of "pipes" and want to put them to work for coral, now is your time to shine!

So, it's Valentines day, or will be soon and I invite anyone willing to record themselves (Video preferably) or a close friend or relative, actually singing the title of this thread, the part in quotes that is, to the tune of L.O.V.E. is for the way.... ultimately the "V is very very" verse, and I will send you a 500.00 Battlebox! No strings other than that singular requirement. Limit 10 boxes. Maybe we can even vote on who's sings it best for a grand prize or something. I guess well see how it goes.

If no one wants to put themselves out there, no problem. In fact I'll be surprised if anyone does. In that case, the most Gifs, wins the box.

Also, sale on site too.

Untitled design-37.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back