ok this one ran its course, the title just seems silly to me now. You guys rocked it though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did it my man!! Also just now realizing that it’s quite great to see your guys faces as well. In the car dropping off my daughter at school but I’ll get everybody caught up as soon as I get back in the office

So far.. insane! You guys are the cream of the crop!
You rock Adam!

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never recorded myself singing, but I think a did a good job. Recorded this at 9:29, by the time it actually posts with my garbage WiFi I will have missed my chance haha.
To contribute to the spirit of love, my rhodactis and a bunch of bristleworms spawned last night. Super cool to watch!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok honestly wow. This is incredible really. I did not expect this kind of participation.

If we hit 10 boxes, anyone who's still posts after will get some sort of consolation prize I promise. maybe a 100 GC or something for sure!

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never recorded myself singing, but I think a did a good job. Recorded this at 9:29, by the time it actually posts with my garbage WiFi I will have missed my chance haha.
To contribute to the spirit of love, my rhodactis and a bunch of bristleworms spawned last night. Super cool to watch!

Uploaded it to YouTube, should work now.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok honestly wow. This is incredible really. I did not expect this kind of participation.

If we hit 10 boxes, anyone who's still posts after will get some sort of consolation prize I promise. maybe a 100 GC or something for sure!
Keep pushing the envelope!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am going to give it you but we'd still love to see it! PM incoming! you are box #8

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

wow that was fast! and here I though this was going to be a total bust. lol. amazing job guys. you've got box #10 and a pm coming your way in sec.

but again. the singing does not have to stop. if the spirit moves you don't hesitate at all to go for it!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back