ok this one ran its course, the title just seems silly to me now. You guys rocked it though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone ever had a doubt about who's the best in the hobby, it should be clear now, it's @Battlecorals

In a world desperately in need of kindness and generosity, you've set an example for us all, Adam. Also, bravo for creating the first impromptu R2R American Idol!

top 8 guys GIF by American Idol

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is hilarious :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: I can’t believe I even did it haha! I wanted to do it at my house but I knew it would be over before I get off work! Hahaha… happy v day to everyone!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All right guys I gotta start bagging up some stuff. It’s gonna be a bit of a scramble this afternoon but if I haven’t gotten back to you about shipping today, I promise I will get back out in the office as soon as I can and will try to get you on the schedule. Either way Guys I will get back on this thread as soon as I can.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job to all. I was busy this morning and even then, I’m not one to put myself out there either soo there’s that.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If anyone ever had a doubt about who's the best in the hobby, it should be clear now, it's @Battlecorals

In a world desperately in need of kindness and generosity, you've set an example for us all, Adam. Also, bravo for creating the first impromptu R2R American Idol!

top 8 guys GIF by American Idol
ha! hey thanks a lot man I really appreciate that! Trying to keep things interesting over here. I'm still way impressed that so many of you actually went for it!

So................ should we do a vote on best three performances?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back