!!!!IT'S HERE! THE ANNUAL MEM-DAY-SALE AT BATTLECORALS IS ON!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know what you're thinking. Didn't you just have a sale Adam? That Owl cypher thing or whatever? Well, yes I did. In fact the thread is still getting bumped even. But, the BC Mem-day sale is practically an institution all its own spanning over a decade now. So if you were thinking I wouldn't do it, well then you would have been wrong. And since Memorial Day is one of only a few actually serious Holidays, I will treat it as such. So if you happened to miss the last one, or were just so thrilled that you can't resist coming back for more, then this one's for you.

21% off all weekend everything alive. Discount will be applied automaticaly to your total at checkout. This one Begins Thursday night at midnight. No codes or cyphers or live sale type shenanigans. In fact, no gimmicks at all. This one is as straight shooter as sales get. Please feel free to post something, serious...

Friday-Tuesday-5.png

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Droning American GIF by Jocqua

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Totally agree with you Adam...one of the few Holidays these days that has true meaning in remembering all those that paid the ultimate price for our freedoms in this great country. All politics aside, God Bless them all!
Right on. well spoken!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for all the support guys. wow though! The bargain bin packs are going real fast. I confess I wasn't sure if I was going to exclude them or not but at the last minute I decided to go ahead and include them in the sail.

It's more like the 15 dollar bin now after the discount. the catch is there is a $200 minimum limit to take advantage of the discount so you can't get the "five pack" only, but it can be added to an order over $200 all day long.

These packs are going fast though. Might not make it through the day lol

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did not know you had one ?
yeah it was a thing that was mentioned and discussed a while back here in this thread.

and, after most people agreed it was a good idea I ended up setting up a little newsletter type thing that I believe you have to unsubscribe to be taken off of when you check out. So chances are you are in and got the email. But if not let me know.

This was only my second time using it so it's pretty much the opposite of spam. But worth it for any of those that are subscribers for sure:)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back