Let's extend our information network!

Are you interested in a group that acts as huge text messaging group ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want more details

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone. I spend hours on this site just reading and learning, the amount of info on this site is absolutely the best anyone has to offer. I was thinking what if we could expand our tools and access of information. This is just a shot in the dark but how great would it be if you could post a question or something reef related into a group and instantly hundreds or maybe even thousands of reefer across the world could see it an reply no matter what time of day. Think of it like a instant support network for reefers who need help or just want to chat about their tanks. It will be small to start but I'm hoping we can all grow it to a vital tool that people can depend on. I've started a circle community on google plus just for this reason. If you have a gmail 90% of the hard part is done. Let me know what you guys think and let's give it a shot and make some new friends!

moseley75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone. I spend hours on this site just reading and learning, the amount of info on this site is absolutely the best anyone has to offer. I was thinking what if we could expand our tools and access of information. This is just a shot in the dark but how great would it be if you could post a question or something reef related into a group and instantly hundreds or maybe even thousands of reefer across the world could see it an reply no matter what time of day. Think of it like a instant support network for reefers who need help or just want to chat about their tanks. It will be small to start but I'm hoping we can all grow it to a vital tool that people can depend on. I've started a circle community on google plus just for this reason. If you have a gmail 90% of the hard part is done. Let me know what you guys think and let's give it a shot and make some new friends!
Isn't that what this forum does?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have this forum plus 30 Facebook groups plus my clubs Facebook messenger group chat plusssssssssssss. There are tons of ways to get information today. When I started in the saltwater end of the hobby there was two places Fishnet and usenet and all the books out that where published. I would suggest getting plugged into a local club and going to meetings and getting involved in their online chat as well as visiting here hourly like I do.:) Attend a MACNA and meet hobbyist from around the world one of the best learning experiences you will ever have is going and listening to speakers and talking to them for hours afterwards about their talk or just listening.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 105 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.1%
Back