Let's give away a gift card

I'd purchase all of your LPS just out of appreciation.
Finding Nemo Swimming GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
Game Show Host GIF by ABC Network
 
I wanna see if I can get 2 day shipping to you in one day. Worked when I sent to stewster
Wow, thanks dude! Well I mean it’s possible. Other states with shipping usually within 2-3 states gets places quick. That said you’re having me rack up an iou bill 😂
 
Wow, thanks dude! Well I mean it’s possible. Other states with shipping usually within 2-3 states gets places quick. That said you’re having me rack up an iou bill 😂
Well then just wait for the Where's my money man. It will probably come sometime within the decade! Plus love the no questions asked when I needed some waterglass, only proper to do the same.
 
Thanks everyone for entering! I'll have to do another one sometime.

If there's anything you're looking at on the site or something I don't have but you want me to look for, let me know!

In the meantime, you can always send me a DM for a discount code since you entered the giveaway 😀
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new