Let's have some fun - three-word stories

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,367
Reaction score
21,265
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
In the spirit of starting a new thread this week, let's have some fun with this one. Here's the details for the three-word story. Copy and paste the from the post below and add three words to it. The idea is to make it into a story/novel that we all write.

I'll start the story off with:

In my tank
 
In my tank I found a
 
In my tank I found a small white crab
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently it was
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently it was just some jelly
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently it was just some jelly that I had
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a


PS: FYI this is very similar to how generative large language models (i.e ChatGPT) work
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new