Let's have some fun - three-word stories

In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on
the water as
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered
 
Last edited:
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana
 
Last edited:
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor With a big
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor With a big Achilles tang in
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor With a big Achilles tang in, to watch me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new