Let's not forget the nutrient cycle

SantaMonica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1,193
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1779737292609.jpeg
 
Amen.

I just did add Tigger copepods to this 10G minimalist aquarium which uses air bubblers with seaweed.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 28

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new