Lets not forget the QT.

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my 3 layer qt system. Hubby built me the cabinet for it and I didn't even give him time to stain it. Lol Talk about getting in a hurry. Nothing good happens fast in this hobby , I know I know. ;) stand still isn't stained. 20g Tanks are available too. They are blacked out on sides and back.
Screenshot_20220902-163953_Instagram.jpg

davidcalgary29

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! But I'd make the hospital tank the one on the bottom to lessen the risk of drip contamination. I'd also put some type of thin, plastic barrier between the tanks to lessen the risk of aerosolized transmission.

OP
OP
SaJon

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! But I'd make the hospital tank the one on the bottom to lessen the risk of drip contamination. I'd also put some type of thin, plastic barrier between the tanks to lessen the risk of aerosolized transmission.
Awe, that is an excellent idea. Where were you when I first set this up lol. Now I'm shutting it all down having to sell my entire fish room due to health reasons. But yes that sure would be a great idea. Better to be safe then sorry. I will pass that info on. Thank you so much for responding. ;)

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back