Let's play, name that thing in my tank

Jamilio

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Location
toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) big worm thingy that I have no idea where it came from

2) red thing that looks melted on my rock. Did my bubble tip die? It kept walking around and then I lost track of it

3) worm thing that looks like poop sitting on my candy cane coral

IMG-20210226-WA0024.jpg 20210226_002206.jpg 20210226_002155.jpg 20210226_002206.jpg
 
1. bristleworm - can be good CUC
2. Not exactly sure what you’re referring to, but the red I see looks like Cyanobacteria
3. Possibly a vermitid snail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new