let's play whats in the bucket.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Uh-oh, somebody got bitten by the wrasse bug as well. It only goes downhill from here Lee.
 
I just went our local Reefstock and one of the speakers talked about how to keep "expert only" fish and one of them was purple anthias. Said they weren't that bad after you go them eating and talked showed some sort of bottle contraption that was kindof like a constant feeder after he got them onto prepared food. I am sure you have it all under control, but let me know if you want me to try to find the write up or instructions on how to build the feeder. The speaker (can't remember his name now) worked at some public aquarium and specifically with purple queens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new