Let's play what's on my torch..

Rabidbeast666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what these might be around the mouth of my torch? They seem connected by an invisible filament and all move together with the flow.

20240108_135551.jpg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to say mesenterial filaments but those might possibly be gametes? Not sure why they would be gametes on a string so I'm stumped if its not mesentary?

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's exactly what it looks like. What do I do now? I wouldn't mind more torches popping up.
You watch and wait. Not much else to do in our systems. Most of the time you won’t get any babies or you might get very very lucky. Either way normally means you have a stable, happy tank!

OP
OP
Rabidbeast666

Rabidbeast666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You watch and wait. Not much else to do in our systems. Most of the time you won’t get any babies or you might get very very lucky. Either way normally means you have a stable, happy tank!
Cool. By the time I got back to look it was no place visible. Probably into my filter floss in my overflow. Hopefully something hit a rock. There did seem to be more visible snow floating around than normal. I'll just wait and see. My Coraline has taken off, seeing pineapple sponges and now this. Glad it's maturing and I can start enjoying the fruits of my labors.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back