Lets see pics of the rarest coral you have ever had living in your tank.

colbrunn123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have the red hornet.But i would put this zoa as the most pricy piece for me.I paid $313.00 for one polyp

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
rainbowfungia.jpg

Well its not Rare in terms of type, but it's a rare color morph for sure. I've only seen one other pic of one that resembles it, but IMO it still doesnt look as good as mine ;)

I

inactive

View Badges
montereybayacro2.jpg

Monterey Bay Harlequin Acropora

Last edited by a moderator:

colbrunn123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i'm a little crazy for paying that much for one zoa.But the color is just great.I tought the PURPLE HORNET was a great looking zoa but the RED HORNET blows the PH out of the water in color

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rainbowfungia.jpg

Well its not Rare in terms of type, but it's a rare color morph for sure. I've only seen one other pic of one that resembles it, but IMO it still doesnt look as good as mine ;)

how did i know this was coming?...:xd:

still waitin..

jmuzzey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Acropora Desalwii, it is one of my favorites, and I have never seen another with the same color. The picture does this coral no justice. Grows in a perfect table shape, and it just beautiful. Definitely not one of the more well known pieces, actually I have not seen another like it anywhere.

P7070662.jpg

I

inactive

View Badges
My Acropora Desalwii, it is one of my favorites, and I have never seen another with the same color. The picture does this coral no justice. Grows in a perfect table shape, and it just beautiful. Definitely not one of the more well known pieces, actually I have not seen another like it anywhere.

P7070662.jpg

Amazing! I want a piece!

Back