Let's see some Fungia

1979fishgeek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
917
Reaction score
920
Location
Hampshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Loving fungia today, my green one has grown from a tiny little baby to this in just 4 months and rapidly catching up with the Orange.

Let's see your Fungia.

IMG_9426.PNG
IMG_9427.PNG
IMG_9416.JPG
IMG_9428.PNG
 
Beautiful fungia! I love mine, it has also grown from a tiny little guy to about 4 inches, 5 if it is super happy:)
20160414_181316.jpg
2016-11-11-00-49-47.jpg
 
Not the best pic of the pink/red one due to the prop tank being fiberglass I have to take top down. But the orange is one of my all time favorites. it's crazy bright.
20160612_131858.jpg

20161118_200947.jpg
 
Best colors I've had out of Lobactis (the new genus that replaced fungia) came in under high output T5, and remains my favorite form of lighting. Nanareefer, do you feed yours? They'll always enjoy being fed.
 
Thanks for the reply
Wow i didnt know that ,I'll be sure to keep that in mind
 
Best colors I've had out of Lobactis (the new genus that replaced fungia) came in under high output T5, and remains my favorite form of lighting. Nanareefer, do you feed yours? They'll always enjoy being fed.

Only time I've been able to keep them successfully was under T5's.
I do feed it Mysis. And try to keep it slightly shaded.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new