Lets see some mushroom corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter kizzy89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How long did you have it?
Around 5-6 years. I had it in my first tank which was a 13.5 gallon. The tank crashed and this mushroom melted into 4 pieces. Ended up surviving and turned into this beauty. I tore down that tank about 4 years ago. Just started my newest tank this year.

Here's a pic when I first added it. What an evolution it went through lol.

1000011553.jpg
What’s the name of that mushroom?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new