Let's see some of those soft corals!!!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small lab on 1 acre
I seen a video on here of a Hippy in a green house full of tanks and a few beer cans;) out in the woods. I was surprised that I didn't see any Humboldt green slimier Colonies:cool:
"Backwoods Lab" making progress. Stay tune
following

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4962.JPG
I just can't capture the beauty of these two with my IPhone, looks way better in person; I just love the full polyps extension at night
IMG_4961.JPG
IMG_4960.JPG

kintle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a small one underneath the big one? Very beautiful, thanks for sharing, comrade.
Yes there is it's about the size of a quarter but it's a little puffball right now. The second smaller head on the far right is now touching my glass so I may have to frag it or move the whole thing to a differant spot.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the contrast in those! What are they? I want some! Lol
One of the most difficult corals to raise. Dendronephthya , also known as carnation corals. I'm trying to unlock the key to their survival so we have some in the future, we'll see. This one is from Vietnam, going on fourth week still living. I also have a different species but my tank design makes it difficult to take nice pictures. I had 10 different kinds out of them four are very healthy, I'm still waiting on 15 more to come in. Stay tune

Fish_Boy_Wonder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the most difficult corals to raise. Dendronephthya , also known as carnation corals. I'm trying to unlock the key to their survival so we have some in the future, we'll see. This one is from Vietnam, going on fourth week still living. I also have a different species but my tank design makes it difficult to take nice pictures. I had 10 different kinds out of them four are very healthy, I'm still waiting on 15 more to come in. Stay tune

That’s amazing! Can’t wait to see more!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back