Let's see some torches and names please

My torch garden
IMG_5288.PNG
Nice variety, looks good.
 
My little eden of torch...
In the 1st the seller said that was a
yaeyamaensis I think that is a paradivisa
2nd is offspring
3rd glabrescens and on the bottom a yaeyamaensis golden tip
4th a divisa
5th 2 parancora

received_1264640093627789.jpeg
received_1253377314754067.jpeg
received_1273443739414091.jpeg
received_1273443789414086.jpeg
received_1273444422747356.jpeg
IMG_20170413_180839_1CS.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new