Let's see some torches and names please

By the time my journey runs out of money I'll probably be at 500g or the wife will kill me. I have a 125 reef 110g fresh tank 1000g pond and a 12,000 gallon pond already.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] lol yea your doing big things, that's going to be a masterpiece, I'll get there one day
 
Depends where you live cats won't come close they will get ate. Not a joke watched a koi eat a bird
 
Depends where you live cats won't come close they will get ate. Not a joke watched a koi eat a bird
Lol I belive it ,I'm down here in Georgia and we got everything animal you can think off lol
 
6e373f4fc9ab732ba94e4c1dbedec3d1.jpg
6e373f4fc9ab732ba94e4c1dbedec3d1.jpg



Only pic i have of mine but its a blue tip and green tip torch.
 
All these non-torch pictures in a thread titled "Let's see some Torches and names please".

71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5f274fd3d1cb84bda191d85b8.jpg


Here's my Torch that bleaches, gets moved, recovers, then bleaches again, regardless of where I put it while all of my other Euphyllia do fine.

20170118_195312.jpg
 
All these non-torch pictures in a thread titled "Let's see some Torches and names please".

71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5f274fd3d1cb84bda191d85b8.jpg


Here's my Torch that bleaches, gets moved, recovers, then bleaches again, regardless of where I put it while all of my other Euphyllia do fine.

20170118_195312.jpg
It was a conversation that I started in my post sorry hahahaha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new