Let's See The Beauty In Your Backyard.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
P4296926.jpg

P4296925-zoom.jpg

P4286822.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice shot all! wish I got some skills like that! keep em comin
 
Great pics all!!! Here is my donation. These were literally in my backyard and I took these shots today.
fly.jpg


deer.jpg


deer2.jpg
 
Not quite my backyard but a nice pic nontheless. :D

I made the trip to SF Zoo to test my new lens yesterday. Photo is 100% crop with no image editing taken at 500mm, handheld. Pretty sharp considering how far the subject really is.

IMG_9669-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new