Let's see them Big Dogs

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1545.JPG .
Here's one for ya. Topping out at a massive 30 lbs. he's a ferocious beast as you can see from the picture. What he lacks in size he makes up for with heart. Once in a while we play a game that I'm attacking my wife and he will attack me or whoever else plays so I have no doubt that being small if ever he needs to I'm sure he could hold his own. And the fact he's part German shepherd
 
IMG_0073.JPG
Anybody ever seen a Pointer/Dane mix?

This was Charlie. She's the one I "rescued" with the embedded collar.

When she passed she weighed close to 150.
Awwwww what a sweet face:)
 
My boys have all been over 210lbs. Is that big? my girl is only 170.

Of course my newest baby is a tiny 115 or so. He is just a little fella.
Ok we need pictures ...... please:D
 
IMG_0073.JPG
Anybody ever seen a Pointer/Dane mix?

This was Charlie. She's the one I "rescued" with the embedded collar.

When she passed she weighed close to 150.
I'll never forget the first time I saw a great dane riding in the back of a Jeep with the top down... I was convinced for days that I saw a horse in the back until I saw them pass by again. Awesome dogs!
 
My little Mattie thinks she's a big dog

.
IMG_0026.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new