Lets see those 8 foot reefs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmas4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your tank looks so natural, none of those colours look like what we see in Acropora usually. It’s beautiful and I wish I was closer to you, would love a frag of that Acro.

Thanks. The new tank is still young and dealing with a case of the uglies since 75% of it is all new dry rock. It's getting there though and natural is the plan for the tank. All old school pieces with 1-2 colors that stick out in whiter halide light.
 
Thanks. The new tank is still young and dealing with a case of the uglies since 75% of it is all new dry rock. It's getting there though and natural is the plan for the tank. All old school pieces with 1-2 colors that stick out in whiter halide light.
I bet that’ll be a beautiful display! Definitely going to follow the journey :)
 
Digi grows differently to that piece. That’s a green slimer which is Acropora yongei.

Oh yeah it really does lives up to its name. It will slime everywhere if I cut a frag of it. I am even afraid to look at it :-)
 
Your just over the pond. Come on over and I will cut you a colony of it! :)
Not sure how customs would react haha. They’d probably mistake it for a true Staghorn…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new