lets see those acro crabs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
5,030
Reaction score
54
Location
Charlottesville, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good or bad, lets see those acro crabs that you have.

i personally dont have any, but if i ever see one on a small ORA colony i'll probably buy it just to get the crab...lol
 
Are these guys really cool or something? I actually have the chance to buy an SPS with 2 resident crabs. The frags a bit expensive,so I have passed so far. Should I jump on it? Frag is nice sized, but just brown.
 
Acro%20Crab.jpg
 
I had one but never got a picture of him. I bought the acro because of the little crab. He was white with big blue eyes. Too cute!!

Sandy
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new