Let's see those pistol shrimp!

michaelrp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7c7007eb8df172ee7883cdf7b7154ce0.jpg
 
Get him a little buddy. Yellow watchman Gobys work well
I live in Australia and unfortunately shrimp gobies are few, far between and cost an arm and a leg + kidney. I have come close to catching my own though :3 One day.
 
And I have never seen a pistol for sale, the only way to get them is in live rock [emoji14]
 
And I have never seen a pistol for sale, the only way to get them is in live rock [emoji14]

Really? I've seen several this week alone lol. Guess it's a problem where your from. I would get one when you get a chance they are amazing
 
I live in Australia and unfortunately shrimp gobies are few, far between and cost an arm and a leg + kidney. I have come close to catching my own though :3 One day.

That's a bummer man. Paid 15 bucks for mine lol
 
We have a goby shrimp pair at my work, not even good looking ones and they are $400
 
Funny observation as I skim through the posts on "Let's see those pistol shrimp!"

Most of what I see are the odd couple...pistol shrimp + goby. No single? :rolleyes:

I have to admit I would do the same :eek:
 
I cannot get pics of mine. I will try one day. Love this relationship of shrimp and fish. Keep the pic coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new