Let's see those Yellow Acros

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Battle corals has a sweet yellow acro. Its called gilded lily.

BC guildedlily.jpg
Here is my GL along with his web pics on the right. I have to admit it’s actually yellow although it likes to brown easy. Personally it’s the only yellow acro I have seen after looking for around 10 years. I have owned most of the popular “yellow” big named acros and to my eye they are always hinted green
27EF51E1-7744-46AE-BB47-F2D8DBB384AC.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I got one with yellow tips today. Very surprised.
Pic online didnt do it justice, my photo might not either.
FDEA28A2-CE92-4A4C-95B2-62AC07996FCF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new