Lets see your 2017 Halloween costume

Silly Poll of the Day - Do You Dress Up for Halloween?

  • Yes

    Votes: 111 23.2%
  • No

    Votes: 368 76.8%

  • Total voters
    479

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,604
Reaction score
153,949
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Post a picture of your Halloween costume for this year. I'll post mine a little later, as the post office hasn't dropped it off yet :( But I'm interested to see what you're going as this year :)

Remember - this is a family friendly forum, so please keep the pictures appropriate for all ages!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ZYAcn9w.jpg


Rockin the Papa Emeritus III costume this year and my wife is a naughty nun :)
 
@Katrina71 here are our pumpkins :) and here is part of my costume. I'm going as possessed and these are the eyes I got with it

My wife and both of my girls and my niece.
9zszkGml.jpg

It was super bright out and these are meant for more evening nighttime so you can see my natural else color peeking out in the center, but y'all get the idea :D
niuS0wFl.jpg
 
Im dressing up with my gf and our 3 boys. my oldest and my gf and I am going as Naruto characters. nothing really fancy for me just a headband and kunai pouches. gf has white out contacts and other stuff same. the other 2 are going as Starlord and a medieval enforcer. Ill post pix later. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new