Let's see your clown gobies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceer15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aceer15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
281
Reaction score
2
Location
San Antonio, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clown goby that lays on almost all of my coral. Anyone else have one that does this? Either way would love to see them!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385253858.973878.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385253884.981972.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1385253898.703553.jpg
 
We have a black, green, and a yellow. Will post pics tomorrow when lights are on.
 
clown

clown gobie
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2910.jpg
    IMG_2910.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 182
I think my yellow clown goby was the runt of the litter. I'm waiting on a green clown goby now, should be here this week!

Nice clown gobies everyone...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new