Lets see your Clown Tang!

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,805
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clown tangs get such a bad rap from the community. Mostly because they are perceived as aggressive towards others. Well I know a bunch of us keep them due to the challenging nature of them as well as they are a very beautiful fish that always gets looked at If you do not have a Clown tang but have other tangs you would like to show be my guest. I just want the community to see just how beautiful this fish is and it just takes good husbandry to keep this fish in tip top shape. P.S. I will post a pic of mine when my lights come on!
 
No pic of a clown tang although I've kept with success. Here's a pic of the sohal in the old 125
20140720_220059.jpg
technically it's the red sea clown tang. Lol
 
No pic of a clown tang although I've kept with success. Here's a pic of the sohal in the old 125
20140720_220059.jpg
technically it's the red sea clown tang. Lol
I miss the sohal! We have kept clown tangs in the past. They have so much personality
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new