Lets see your clownfish as babies vs. today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frogspon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't think I have any close ups of my Fireclown when I got him. He is in this old picture using a film camera probably 25 years ago. If you can enlarge that picture, he is the red thing at the far left.
As a baby I thought he was a red hawkfish because at that time, I never saw a fireclown.



He is in the middle of all this algae and seaweed maybe 20 years ago.



This says 2008 but I am not sure that is correct.


Here he (she) is with her eggs a few weeks ago.


Here they are recently spawning. His Main squeeze is a few years younger. I think he is about 30.

 
Pics are about 2 yrs apart.
 

Attachments

  • 20210205_122511.jpg
    20210205_122511.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 32
I don't think I have any close ups of my Fireclown when I got him. He is in this old picture using a film camera probably 25 years ago. If you can enlarge that picture, he is the red thing at the far left.
As a baby I thought he was a red hawkfish because at that time, I never saw a fireclown.



He is in the middle of all this algae and seaweed maybe 20 years ago.



This says 2008 but I am not sure that is correct.


Here he (she) is with her eggs a few weeks ago.


Here they are recently spawning. His Main squeeze is a few years younger. I think he is about 30.

Awesome! 30 years is a long time to keep a fish alive. Especially salt water fish, you should be proud!
 
Awesome! 30 years is a long time to keep a fish alive. Especially salt water fish, you should be proud!
Yes I am proud, but I am much more proud of other things that are not fish. Grand Kids. :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new