Let's see your CMAC goodies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vaiodude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vaiodude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
945
Reaction score
634
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show us all what you picked up at CMAC.

I scored an awesome cyphastrea frag from Reef Gen in the silent auction and a few zoa frags.

1a774ecb8ae90d1f01df8bcfa653b1ce.jpg


ae23e221c6234019f8ab20625f325039.jpg


d833dffe2b3a7740f2769276d5be3910.jpg
 
Forgot to post some blastos as well!
 
No pics, but I bought some amazing frags from Mazedaddy and Triggereef as well as other vendors who's names I can't remember. Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to Mazedaddy for the package deals. :)
 
I snagged a gorgeous lineatus fairy wrasse from Max Reef. I also got a great deal on a rhomboid and a katherine's fairy wrasse from POTO. Here are bad pics of the lineatus and katherine's, but the rhomboid eluded me while I had my camera. While I picked up a few other things, these 3 fish were most definitely the highlights of my day.

20151017_141644-1.jpg
20151019_183652-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new