Let's see your controller boards/cabinets!!

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, what!?…. Oh wait I also knew that :p

Yeah I’ve loved your products. I have a Waterbox 35.3 and from my measurements the 15” wide will fit between the metal supports for the stand. Not sure if the slide rails will work as I’ll need to have it come out from the side panel to be taller than those metal supports.

Yes! just got it! and it's amazing.....

Wait....

I make them :( still, though they are awesome.

OceanDiver

DEEPBLUE CURATOR
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone every taken a redsea reefer stand door and modified it to add a window to view your equipment ? I made my equipement look good but that door is hardly ever open. So I was thinking about a way in inlay a glass pane into the door.

IMG_0170.jpeg

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a red sea system, but it is possible to do what you are asking. When I was stationed in the Baltimore area 3yrs ago, I replaced my doors during the pandemic. I purchased some doors from a cabinet door company out of Delaware. Purchased the glass from Lowes, had them cut to size, purchased the tint kit that Loews sold and inserted the glass into the doors After I spray painted the doors to black to match the aquarium stand. When I got stationed here in TX a few years ago, I sold that set up and went with the Fiji Cube tank set.

3sgterror

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone every taken a redsea reefer stand door and modified it to add a window to view your equipment ? I made my equipement look good but that door is hardly ever open. So I was thinking about a way in inlay a glass pane into the door.

IMG_0170.jpeg
Check out @CDavmd build. They replaced the red sea doors with smoked glass and it looks great.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 55 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back