Let's See Your Coolest Fish!

i would not say a sixline is a perfect community fish in the least-especially one that has been established in a tank. My sixline is really picky about who he lets swim around his tank, its a 75 gallon by the way. The midas is super peaceful but be careful about the sixline if you already have one established in your tank
 
Beautiful Rhomboids Marvin.

Here's my guy
Histio_05a.jpg
I know this is very old but if you see this please tell me where you found that frogfish. I didn't know you could even get members of that genus.
 
1748322996728.jpeg

It was pretty cool to grow this French Angel out from a juvenile. ;)
 
Unfortunately, I lost both 150 FOWLR tanks in "The Great Heater Disaster of 2025." :(

I'm starting over with mostly Butterfly fish... if I can get them to eat beyond clams on the half-shell!
 
Unfortunately, I lost both 150 FOWLR tanks in "The Great Heater Disaster of 2025." :(

I'm starting over with mostly Butterfly fish... if I can get them to eat beyond clams on the half-shell!
So sorry about that. Butterfly fish are still cool though!
 
The frogfish is cool!!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250425_184239690.jpg
    IMG_20250425_184239690.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20250519_125435195.jpg
    IMG_20250519_125435195.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20250519_125443723.jpg
    IMG_20250519_125443723.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20250519_125447063.jpg
    IMG_20250519_125447063.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 31

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new