Let's see your fav zoas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna everyone's favorites are, mine are hallucinations and stratospheres, my favorite in my collection is my rainbows, what do you guys have?
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462321313.984140.jpg
can't really get a good one with my iPhone lol... But they're super bright and under blues they look amazing
 
Those are awesome, what are the pink ones to the left?
 
My Sunny D's are some of my favorite. I just got some really nice long skirt Fire and Ice today though, so those might take the lead once they open and spread a bit.
downloadfile.jpg
2 or my Favorites! I have sunny Ds but I've never seen fire and ice for sale locally
 
Nice zoas!
 
Anyone know what the zoa/paly is that is on the left side of my pic above? They are growing very rapidly so I need to decide what to do with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new