Let's see your fav zoas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My favorites are my Rastas.

image.jpeg
So nice.
 
Those are awesome but they look to be different colors than rastas

They look totally diffrent to the eye. This photo was about a 8 sec exposure under blue LEDs with custom white balance set off the blue. Here's a quic pic with my phone this morning they look different.

P.s. Sorry if this message posted a few times my phone kept closing then the message look like it posted.

image.jpeg
 
Awsome pics
Captain America
87A93D66-A3B7-43A0-AF8D-053E61D5A084.jpg

Mine have that little bubble on the skirt also I always thought it was something wrong with it glad to see it must be a trait yours look much better than mine also care to share your schedule?

20160424_111839.jpg
 
excellent polyp ! I want to post so bad but I can't pick one as a favorite !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new