Let's see your fav zoas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20160413_201633.jpg 20160413_201652.jpg 20160413_201916.jpg 20160413_201957.jpg 20160312_121315.jpg 20160312_134927.jpg 20160221_163332_001.jpg 20160221_163426.jpg 20160221_163456.jpg 20160330_195206.jpg 20160331_114222.jpg 20160413_201618.jpg MMMM all are favorites!!!!!! for example:
 
Here are my two favs so far. iPhone pictures.. What's everyone using to take the beautiful pictures. I haven't had an actual camera in prob 7 years atleast

image.jpeg
 
Here are my two favs so far. iPhone pictures.. What's everyone using to take the beautiful pictures. I haven't had an actual camera in prob 7 years atleast

image.jpeg

Yours will be better if you put a piece of orange cellophane in front of your camera phone lense. You can get orange gel filters for stage lighting and use that, or you could find an translucent orange sweet wrapper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new