Let's see your fish hosting your anemone...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jtwax
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jtwax

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Location
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine hosting my carpet...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394826701.010157.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394826720.867804.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394826738.993463.jpg
 
great pictures! keep them coming! My clowns just recently (finally) found my RBTA. I have two black and white occys.
 
My male hosting 1 of the 2 green BTA I have
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1394841411484.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394841411484.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 484
Awesome pics guys! Don't forget that the anemone hosts the fish, not the other way around ;)
 
FYI, the anemone does the hosting. :)

Some of mine --- most are from the past.

Skunk2.jpg


greenandpurple2.jpg


pinkandblue.jpg


BWsaddleback2.jpg


Malepinkskunk.jpg


Red14.jpg


Shaddoni2.jpg


Perc8_18_9part2.jpg


Perc4.jpg
 
I'm not a photographer, but here it is:


IMG_4427.jpg
 
[video=youtube;tbBQsPBjOFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBQsPBjOFA&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new