Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Things are a bit messy. . . and pretty much nothing in the 15 gallon is permanent at this point. . .

A8A050F4-3BA0-4B7B-9716-A67F31138E28.jpeg

11B867C9-216D-4904-AE22-F2A2D5114947.jpeg

Brucealmighty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old are the fish?
Well the clowns that you can't see because they are usually hiding in the back are the oldest fish in the tank at 8 years old they made the move from my older tank, next are the yellow tangs at 5 years and the coral beauty is around the same age less about 6 months, my yellow coris wrasse is 3 and a half and my 5 chromis are 3 months old, I have a cleaner shrimp who is getting on for a year too and other clean up crew is mainly invisible although I see the snails mostly then an odd hermit crab

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RS Max Nano early morning just after lights on! Not everything is out yet however the majority of the animals in there are.
image.jpg

And one specimen from my Trimma tevegae pair. These guys have really settled in well although I have yet to see breeding, I’m sure I can try and get some of that behaviour if I look into their natural habitat more :)
This tank is truly centred around these guys and my griessinger goby, at this rate it’s the goby reef and whilst many assume gobies to be low and inactive, this is the most active nano tank I’ve had even more active than my FW nanos.
image.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the 4’ tank… Anyone asking for stars?
I didn’t realise how big the CBB was until I stepped back to get this FTS though… Atleast 4 inch, and not what I meant to have as the show piece fish, I meant for the foxface to be the showpiece.
image.jpg

A couple close ups of both my CBB and Foxface. Look how fat the CBB is, never thought I’d have a fat fish like that haha.
image.jpg
image.jpg

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for the 4’ tank… Anyone asking for stars?
I didn’t realise how big the CBB was until I stepped back to get this FTS though… Atleast 4 inch, and not what I meant to have as the show piece fish, I meant for the foxface to be the showpiece.
image.jpg

A couple close ups of both my CBB and Foxface. Look how fat the CBB is, never thought I’d have a fat fish like that haha.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I love your cbb, they get so beautiful it's hard for them not to steal the spotlight

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love your cbb, they get so beautiful it's hard for them not to steal the spotlight
Definitely!
Their patterning being so simple but bright really makes them a perfect fish. He’s Atleast 3 inches, although his nose seems a bit small for his size so I do wonder if it’ll ever grow bigger and get the nice snouts that other CBBs can have.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, that's all rock, real rock.I'll update as the lights come on.
I’ve never seen rock look like that! Really got the luck of the draw with those rocks.

It’s a stunning tank for sure. Truly looks like PVC or something long has fallen and over time life has taken over it.

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back