Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

First FTS. Haven’t figured how to photograph it yet

0DA3D223-EE0B-492A-82AA-F46900185654.jpeg
 
First FTS. Haven’t figured how to photograph it yet

0DA3D223-EE0B-492A-82AA-F46900185654.jpeg
I personally used an Orange Tinted Pencil-case originally. It worked but as a more longterm situation I found some lenses to cover my main camera I use on my phone.
 
My 3 year old 75 gallon tank.
 

Attachments

  • 16669934796113707160938018898351.jpg
    16669934796113707160938018898351.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 70
That multicolour is beautiful. If only I didn’t like clams so much, maybe in the future one will be on the list for fish I want but for now it’s on the just out of reach holy grail list.
 
I know it’s late but hey, better late than never!!
And yes, the clam addiction is getting to me (I picked up a second clam yesterday).
A1D1D434-E81B-46C7-8742-49317CD63A4A.jpeg
 
First reef tank, Age: 100 days
Total Coral: 80++
Tank Size: 60x50x50cm
Volume Total: 150L
Coral Origin: Indonesia
Coral Type: Mix Soft, SPS, LPS, NPS


1663410510885.png


1663410584005.png
awesome setup, what is that lenovo display, and how does it measure all of those parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new