Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Absolutely beautiful tank. Does that bubble coral play nice with its neighbors?
Actually yes, the coral behaves quite good. I am very vigialant of extended tentacles towrds the calm or the setosa, probably is the shot, but they are separated by a couple on inches, at least.
 
FRIDAY!!!!
7B1A6B13-5DC9-41D6-9A87-3063FD536A8A.jpeg
I love the art above the tank!!!
 
4’ tank FTS from November 6th.
2A925643-B18E-451E-8347-A6A5EA59960E.jpeg

Top down of the SPS display from November 16th
22E37E08-2D7C-41A5-BDB8-451F6C47AAB6.jpeg

I’ll be getting new FTSs/Top downs today however my Softie tank is 3 years old in 3 weeks!!
 
Why does your coral look so small
You noticed! I lost 95 percent of my acros last year about this time. All those nice shelves you see used to be big colonies. Just acros died. . Everything else looked better than ever and grew during that time. Had to start over. That’s firsthand justification of backing up corals with friends. I was able to get frags of about half of the ones I lost. I was able to save a few others in my frag tank. Still not sure what happened. That’s why you haven’t seen any pictures.
 
You noticed! I lost 95 percent of my acros last year about this time. All those nice shelves you see used to be big colonies. Just acros died. . Everything else looked better than ever and grew during that time. Had to start over. That’s firsthand justification of backing up corals with friends. I was able to get frags of about half of the ones I lost. I was able to save a few others in my frag tank. Still not sure what happened. That’s why you haven’t seen any pictures.
It’s an epic reef, great work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new