Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Happy Friday everyone! That means it's Full Tank Shot Friday #FTSFriday
psBhkNlh.jpg


View attachment 20181011_194350.jpg
 
Here's a video of my quarantine reef tank (doing full 90+ day QT). I'm loving the growth I'm seeing! Started in August, and the Maxi mini has about doubled in size. The Duncan (late August) has gone from 2 heads to about 6 (little ones underneath), the distressed leather I bought for 14.99 (original. 50) is thriving the Xenia is enormous as well as the hitchhiker Xenia. I'm growing a random hitchhiker sponge and the hammer is nearly recovered from the bubble tip anemone collision. The bubble tip recently went into the filter but is miraculously still alive. I'm feeling cautiously proud of myself. I only started the hobby in July.

 
New tank. . . . under construction and cycling

drop 10.12c.jpg
 
Nice monti, climbing from the sand
Thanks - it actually developed its overall form elsewhere and then I moved it there when it got too big. Its just propped up against the rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new