Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Happy Friday! It's #FTSFriday !!
Here's the latest and greatest of my tank
psBhkNlh.jpg
 
Very very bare but after a year long battle with Dino algae I am happy that I'm finally getting to build a reef!

 
Very very bare but after a year long battle with Dino algae I am happy that I'm finally getting to build a reef!


Looks amazing Rev!
 
Very very bare but after a year long battle with Dino algae I am happy that I'm finally getting to build a reef!


Feel like I just saw Moby Dick.... The white whale has been spotted! Looks great! That Zoa Garden is OUTSTANDING!
 
Feel like I just saw Moby Dick.... The white whale has been spotted! Looks great! That Zoa Garden is OUTSTANDING!

HAHA! It let you down too didn't it?
 
Very very bare but after a year long battle with Dino algae I am happy that I'm finally getting to build a reef!


That is one sweet setup. Know u had tough year but the possibilities for that tank are bout endless. Can’t wait to see it a year from now... I need a bigger tank!!
 
Happy Friday everybody! Its Full Tank Shot Friday #FTSFriday
Lets see if we can get enough full tank shots that @revhtree and @mdbannister will share with us an updated FTS of their tank :D
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new