Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

D70D68B7-3BC2-48D7-9496-5C5DA0040104.jpeg
 
The fish all hide when i turn off the blues for a shot.ill post another when the decide it's safe.Believe it or not there is 30+ fish in this reef.

20181026_193121.jpg

Well i guess it's gotta be friday full tank blue shots if ya wanna see fish

20181026_194314_HDR.jpg

Oh and the other child we rarely talk about.
20181026_195732.jpg
 
Last edited:
Amazing tank!
Thanks!
Wow! LOVE that GSP on your back wall. I think I'm going to do something similar in my tank. Is it easy to control and prune off the back wall if needed?
Very easy to control! I use a single edged razor and peel it off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new