Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Happy Friyay!

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 7.47.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 8.40.34 PM.png
 
Scary, right? I just got this tank moved to my house today from a doctor's office that was tearing it down. It's a mess but a Great deal. Lots of amazing stuff in quarantine right now.
It will be a beauty when all fixed up.

Red Sea Reefer 525 (139 Gal)

B93DE46D-CFAA-4269-923C-31FF10F29057.jpeg
 
Hard to back up enough to fit all 14 feet in the frame.... He He Happy Friday


IMG_6311.jpg
20191108_195224.jpg
Come on man only 14' lol.
I can only dream that big!
Here is my 120 at 4.5 months. Pic taken yesterday on friday!
 
What do you stock in yours? I am looking to get some color in mine... Just a tiny Nano Cold water Tank, but would love to add to it. Hard to find Cold water stuff....

I live in Oregon, so I am able to collect most of my own. I have a stock list on my build thread page. Sculpins, surfperch, shrimp, goby. Depending on where you are located there are two good collectors that will sell to hobbyists (one in Cali, one in Maine).
 
Wow! No bump in over a month! Let's see 'em!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new