Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

39EC1F06-37D5-4857-AC54-F382759333F0.jpeg
 
1 week old 5g nano bowl. Sometimes I find myself getting kind of annoyed that it's still looking disgustingly clean but I keep reminding myself that the best things come with patience and time lol

20200731_105217.jpg
 
Early morning so lighting is fully on. Later in the afternoon it is less blue - a lot less actually. That and clearly I'm not a good photographer :D Probably taking the tank down and doing a different layout. Not sure if it will be an actual upgrade, side grade (same water volume but different layout). Still in discussions and planning. 210 gallon 54 x 30 x 30.

ftf-jul31-2.png
ftf-jul31-1.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IM40, xr30 g3pro, two mp10wqd, refugium, im skimmer.

F2DBA9E7-06AA-463D-946C-505945A71865.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Here's my 20 gallon Nano. Little red slime left I'm working on getting rid of. One shot with the yellow lense filter & a close-up of my work in progress Zoa garden. Happy Friday guys!

IMG_20200731_121342.jpg IMG_20200731_122345.jpg IMG_20200731_122504.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new